Saturday 4 August 2012

It's the Olympics baby!!!

Well what can I say!!! I don't think I've ever felt so so so proud to be British!!! The opening ceremony was phenomenal and our athletes are doing fantastic! I don't think I've ever felt so emotional!! I love the gymnastics as I used to do this when I was younger and the swimming but Iove all the sports and love learning new ones!! 3rd in the medal table at the moment how fantastic!!!!!
Well needless to say I havnt done much quilting ha ha
It was also my birthday last Saturday so I've been quite busy!! Most of my pressies were quilting or knitting orientated so I was a very happy bunny!!! Of course I got a Leah day book!!!!!
I've just managed to do the tree roots tutorial and I must say I do find it difficult to stay on my line! But i'll not worry I'm sure I'll grasp it like Leah says practice practice practice!!!
I've been doing more knitting this week coz I can watch the Olympics at the same time!!! I finally finished the rowan caplet I've been working on since before Christmas and I'm really pleased with it!
Well must go now to watch more Olympics come on Jessica Ennis!!!!!
Let's go watch Olympics ha ha
Toodles x

No comments:

Post a Comment